Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year!

So. I'm all moved in.

Or rather, all my stuff is now jammed in the apartment about 4 boxes high.

It happend so quickly! With help from family and friends, the UHaul was unloaded in about an hour. Now all I need to worry about is losing a small dog to a toppling box of books! Well, that and finding my work clothes for tomorrow....

New Year's was rather uneventful. I went to bed at 11pm, since I'd been up since very early, and the banging of pots and pans, screaming and fireworks woke all of us up at midnight. I was the only one not howling, but I felt like it.

Anyway, it's all done. I'm here. Now I can get on with my life, right? Right.

1 comments:

Vanessa January 1, 2007 at 10:31 a.m.  

Don't say we didn't ask ya..... ;)
-Nes

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP