Monday, December 14, 2009

Klahanie Holiday Market

Well. It's been much over a week since the Klahanie Holiday Market (aka craft fair)....I've been feeling too lazy and had some photo-uploading-to-Flickr issues.


This was my first craft fair, and I had a great time! I sold a few items (not as much as I had hoped, though) and met a ton of lovely crafters and fellow women business people. All of the items there were beautiful/gorgeous/well made/tasty!


I also got to display my NEW banner and give out a ton of my new business cards, both of which I recently ordered from Vistaprint which has great prices and very fast printing & shipping. I ALSO had post cards made up with the same design as my banner. I'll be using them as thank you notes in my sold items!


Here's some photos and info on these lovely, talented ladies! Unfortunately, I didn't get everyone, since I was running around AND trying to mind my table and not all the photos are great quality, due to the difficult lighting issues (and operator ignorance!). To everyone I missed...I sincerely apologize! Send me photos and info and I'll update asap!!


Christine with Sophiebelle – baby and toddler clothing (organic onesies and dresses), soother savers and sophie savers


Christine of Sophiebelle


Sophiebelle


Sophiebelle


Angela with Ripe Baby Food -  local and organic frozen baby food cubes, and kamoo toddler bars (made from organic grains and produce)


I totally failed in getting a photo of her awesome packaging and great display! I'm not sure how!


Nat of Adore by Nat and Nat Supplies - handmade greeting cards and papercrafts


Adore by Nat


Adore by Nat


Adore by Nat


Marijina - hair ribbons, clips, bows and other cute accessories for girls


Marijina


Marijina


Marijina


Aura and Leah of Bodhi Tree Designs– iron on decals for children’s clothing and books, as well as fine art
All I ended up with were these two terrible photos as they were working on setting up...sorry!! I wish I had gotten over there for a look...such interesting stuff!


Bodhi tree Designs


Bodhi tree Designs


ME! of Whoa Mama! Vintage Style – modern retro aprons and pot holders 
I didn't get a photo of my new banner. That's because I'm an airhead. 



Aprons all hung up - closer


Baby Sacks


Christmas Potholders

Lori of Novel Essentials - natural perfumes, scented teas, and products for the body and home,  made using 100% natural essential oils and herbal ingredients.  It all looked so awesome.


Lori of Novel Essentials


Novel Essentials


Novel Essentials




Christine of Blush Designs  - colourful, casual and contemporary jewelry
Christine of Blush Designs


Blush Designs


Blush Designs


Maureen of Mo Funk Designs - Lovely jewelery



Maureen of Mo Funk Designs


Mo Funk Designs


Mo Funk Designs




Aiya of Acorns & August - Jewelry and vintage refurbisher (I don't know about you, but I totally want her hair!!!)



Aiya


Aiya


Kolleen of Diva Dog and Diva Dangles- Coats, t-shirts, collars and leashes for dogs, as well as altered art charm bracelets


Kolleen and her son


Kolleen


Kolleen




Susanne of Susie Cues -Handmade toddler bedding


Susanne of Susie Cues


Susie Cues


Susie Cues




Heidi of Heiditheartist - Functional art on canvas and wood panel, fingerless gloves and hats



Heidi


Heidi




Terri of City Creations - Handmade puppets, cards and pouches
 

Terri


Terri


Terri



Wendy of Cocolico - Such amazing chocolates and dessert sauces...I wish I had gotten more info for the blog, since these are some wonderfully high-end, handmade chocolates and looked DELICIOUS! If you have a WWW, sweetie...please forward it and I will update this post!


Wendy of Cocolico


Cocolico


Cocolico


Corrie of Raindrops Baby Gear - Children's rain hats, coats and pants

Sorry Corrie! I got one dark, terrible photo...if anyone has better...I can put them up here!


Corrie



I missed Aura's lovely artwork, and also Beth and Michelle's toy rental company! Shoot! I can add or amend any info if I've gotten it wrong.



Whew! Hope we can do this again this coming year ladies! Was so nice to meet you all!





2 comments:

Aprons by MeMe December 14, 2009 at 5:33 p.m.  

What a great wonderful time you had. I love doing the craft fairs. We meet so many awesome people, fellow crafters. It is so fun putting yourself out there not really knowing how people are going to react. And when they tell you how talented and smart you are it's a great ego booster. LOL So glad you had a great time.

Adorebynat December 14, 2009 at 7:15 p.m.  

I had a great time at the fair. It's really nice meeting you. Thanks so much for taking great photos. I'll tweet, blog, and shout your post out at my FB fanpage sometimes this week.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP