Tuesday, December 8, 2009

So much inspiration!!



I'll start with a photo I took a few days ago of the red berries on a bush near our driveway. I'd been meaning to take a photo of them for weeks, and since it was a really cold, frosty morning and I figured that they would soon be gone - I ran out in my robe to take it :o)

Winter Berries


I have spent some (actually, most - let's face it) of my convalescence cruising the internet and have found some lovely crafter's sites that are SO inspiring! Beautiful blogs, beautiful photos and absolutely stunning crafts...it makes me want to change and change again all the colors and design of my blog site, and to take more photos and sew and knit and draw and bake and CREATE more.

More of everything! My mind is a whirlwind of thoughts and ideas.

A few interesting blogs to follow:




There are so many, but that's a few to check out.

Oh! And food people (because I LOVE food more than I really should):



I'd love to know what everyone else finds inspiring or interesting to follow!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP