Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Today's outfit

I have started *another* new outfit (and STILL haven't finished that darn crinoline! It's OK to start shaking your head, now). The skirt is finished and worn here, with a thrifted sweater and shiny red belt:

Black & white & red all over

The unfinished top is a sleeveless blouse in the same fabric, with small rounded collars and white buttons down the front - I just need to do buttonholes, buttons, and a hem! I'm just hoping it won't be TOO much gingham when worn with the skirt. Maybe it'll have the look of a dress? This is my first gathered skirt, and although I was worried it would make me look SUPER frumpy, I was rather pleased with the effect. I just wished I had been paying attention when my partner took the picture. He surprised me a bit. And I was really trying to not step in doggy-do. Sorry for that image in your head.

1 comments:

Radka September 2, 2011 at 10:07 a.m.  

Georegeous outfit, love the skirt!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP