Saturday, March 10, 2007

Rain that never stops...

Well, it feels like it has been raining forever. A total deluge today...it makes me want to curl up in bed with a good book, but today I feel restless. I feel as if I should be doing something constructive....but what?

I went to see the movie 300 yesterday night. Although it started out rather cheesily, it got better and better as it went along. And all the beefcake didn't hurt, either! More six-packs than a cold beer and wine store. Aside from that, I loved the artsy-fartsy film style and burnished colors of the movie. Plus the fight scenes really portrayed battle well.

I can see that blogging isn't my strong point, so I'll get on with it. I have just reached the half-way point in an insurance course, and the mid-term was a real wake up call. More studying definitely needed. My boyfriend was over last weekend, and we called it quits, finally. Long distance won't work. My life is already flying ahead of me, and I've been busier than ever.

Next weekend I will be in Gibsons for the weekend, visiting with Lorien and Steve, for Steve's birthday. I will be dog-free, and I'm not sure how I feel about that! My mom had the pups last night, and when I got home late from the movie, there were no sloppy kissy greetings or waggy tails, and no fuzzy, wiggly bedwarmers at bedtime.....however not having to rush outside directly after waking was a definite bonus...

I never seem to have enough time, yet I wander around my apartment wondering what to do....

Strange days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP